Are your Candles Toxic?

Uncategorized

When it comes to what you burn (and then inhale) in your home, I advise you learn to avoid a primary ingredient in many candles called parrafin. Parrafin is a bi-product of petroleum production and is extremely toxic. The side effects of burning candles with this toxin include lung cancer from benzene pollution, headaches and nausea. The soot from the parrafin wax can also cause harm to electronics and computers. As an alternative try beeswax candles or 100 percent vegetable-based waxes, which are free of toxic chemicals. You can even make candles on your own : How To Make Natural Candles. Learn more about Paraffin here :  Are Your Candles Toxic? A Closer Look at Paraffin Wax

Leave a Reply