Did you know cordless home phones emit extremely high levels of EMF microwave radiation?! Especially harmful to children, these phones pose a significant health risk and often go overlooked. Even when not in use, cordless phones blast invisible microwave electromagnetic frequency field radiation that has been proven to cause various health issues including cancer. Yet again another convenience that we are now learning to be toxic. Spread the word and play it safe when it comes to this silent slow killer.
Please learn all about it by clicking the link here : Cordless Phones: Even More Dangerous Than Cell Phones?
Leave a Reply